- Product Details
|Aluminized Steel||Metallic Color|
|Model Number||Renault Laguna D|
- A Rear Muffler Fits for Renault Laguna II 1.9 2.
- The use of materials: can be stainless steel, aluminized steel, mild steel or galvanized steel.
- Product structure: Located inside the muffler is a set of baffles and tubes. These tubes are designed to create reflected waves that interfere with each other or cancel each other out. The exhaust gases and the sound waves enter through the center tube. They bounce off the back wall of the muffler and are reflected through a hole into the main body of the muffler. They pass through a set of holes into another chamber, where they turn and go out the last pipe and leave the muffler. A chamber called a resonator is connected to the first chamber by a pipe. The resonator contains a specific volume of air and has a specific length that is calculated to produce a wave that cancels out a certain frequency of sound. In the end, the reasonator makes it quieter.
- Function: Noise reduction about 20-30 decibels during the moving vehicle.
- Color: Metallic color
- Regulation and technical standard: following the industrial and GB standards used by Kwong Kee(QingXin) Environmental Exhaust Systems Co., Ltd.
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||45 Day(s)|
|Sample Available||YES Ask For Sample|
|Loading Info||CONTAINER LOAD; LCL; AIR FREIGHT|
|Packing Info||The Muffler Body is Packed with Paper. Nude Pack in The Container.|
|Target Market(s)||Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Mainland China, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Western & Southern Europe|
- Related Products